DescriptionWCP 2 features Howard Lederer, Greg Raymer, Clonie Gowen, Amir Vahidi, Paul Darden, Robert Williamson III, Matt Savage, and Annie Duke. World Championship Poker 2 features a much more detailed one player game, where you now have to work your way up the ranks, starting in your mom's basement. Once you start winning and accumulating money, you can spend your winnings on increasingly better pads, and furnishings. Hit a losing streak, and you may have to hock your stuff to stay in the game. 14 types of poker are featured, including Texas Hold'em, Five Card Draw, Seven Card Stud and Pineapple.
- Name: World Championship Poker 2: Featuring Howard Lederer - Xbox
- Platform: Xbox
- Developer & Publisher: Crave
- Official Release Date: 2005-11-03
- Franchise: World Championship Poker
- Genre: Miscellaneous > Gambling
- Age Rating: ESRB T
- Descriptor(s): Mild Language, Simulated Gambling
- Country: USA
- Item Code: 650008499155
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.