Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the J&L Game website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- ORDERING PRODUCTS - When ordering from J&L Game, the following information is required:
- Name - We use this information to send you your order, and to address you with information or questions regarding your order. We also use this name in conjunction with an address to send notices and catalogs and to rent to qualified third parties for their use. Anyone may remove themselves from receiving J&L Game or J&L Game qualified third party advertisements in the mail simply by sending a request to email@example.com.
- Billing Address - We use this information to send you your order if you have requested that your order be sent to your billing address. In addition, your billing address is used to verify your credit card information to prevent fraud. We also use this address to send notices and catalogs and to rent to qualified third parties for their use. Anyone may remove themselves from receiving J&L Game or J&L Game qualified third party advertisements in the mail simply by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone Numbers (daytime/nighttime) - We use this to call you if there is any problem or concern with your order. We also rent telephone numbers to qualified third parties for their use. Anyone may remove themselves from receiving J&L Game or J&L Game qualified third party phone calls simply by sending a request to email@example.com.
- Ship-to Name and Address - If you are sending products to an address different than the billing address, the information collected is used to direct shipments to the appropriate destination. We also use this address to send notices and catalogs and to rent to qualified third parties for their use. Anyone may remove himself or herself from receiving J&L Game or J&L Game qualified third party advertisements in the mail simply by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit Card Information - This information is used only to charge your credit card for the orders you submit to us.
- E-mail Address - Your e-mail address is used to send you information regarding your order, and to send you promotional information, news and information regarding products and offers available at J&L Game. Your e-mail address is NEVER shared, sold, or given to any third party. Anyone may remove themselves from our email lists simply by changing this preference in the "Your Account" area online, sending a request to email@example.com. We also store your e-mail address in conjunction with a password to allow you secure and private access to view online status of your orders, and use other features in the "Your Account" area.
RECEIVING OUR NEWS AND NOTIFICATIONS - You must submit your e-mail address to subscribe to our news (including but without limit to daily news feeds, newsletters, and Your E-mail System e-mails such as product, category and top 10 list reminder e-mails). Your e-mail address is NEVER shared, sold, or given to any third party. Your subscription can be cancelled by changing preferences in the "Your Account" area online, sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM - The information we collect for our affiliate program is explained if you fill out an application to join our program. J&L Game may use affiliate program information for any purpose including but without limit to notifications, news, promotions, catalog mailings or other J&L Game services. We also use this information to send notices and catalogs and to rent to qualified third parties for their use. Anyone may remove themselves from receiving J&L Game or J&L Game qualified third party advertisements in the mail simply by sending a request to email@example.com.
COOKIES - We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party Cookies
Affiliate Tracking: If you land on our website by clicking a link from a different website that uses an J&L Game affiliate code, we will log the identity of the site that referred you to our site for the purpose of crediting the referring website with a sale if you make a purchase at J&L Game. We do not log any personal information.
Our websites runs shopping cart software and cookies that are used to store basic data on your interactions with J&L Game, and whether you have logged into J&L Game. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken. More information on session cookies and what they are used for at:
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site.
Cookies of this type include the sharing buttons across the site that allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
How We Use InformationAn explanation of the information we collect, and how we use it is detailed here. We repeat our general use of information we collect here: We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We may share your name, addresses and telephone numbers with outside qualified parties including but without limit to list brokers and co-op databases. We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We may share the information you provide about someone else with outside qualified parties including but without limit to list brokers and co-op databases. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18. J&L Game intends all products to be purchased by adults. Children under the age of 18 are required to purchase from J&L Game with the involvement of a parent of legal guardian.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access a variety of your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain it by contacting our customer service representatives via email. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1026 Avenue of Americas
New York, NY 10018