DescriptionClive Barker's Jericho sets you somewhere in northern Africa, in a walled city which is not just a walled city but walls within walls within walls. Like Russian dolls, spaces within each other, and trapped inside each space is a slice of time where the warriors of good have gone against ultimate evil and have lost. The first battles encountered on the quest are against relatively modern imprisoned soldiers, while further in are World War I infantrymen, Crusaders and other warriors, each drawn from an earlier historical era than the last.
- Name: Clive Barker's Jericho - Xbox 360
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Developer & Publisher: Mercury Steam, Codemasters
- Official Release Date: 2007-10-23
- Franchise: Clive Barker
- Genre: Action Adventure > Survival
- Age Rating: ESRB M
- Descriptor(s): Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language
- Country: USA
- Product ID: 494-01710
- Item Code: 767649401673
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.