Details: Explore the dystopian Isles of Wellington Wells. Set in retro futuristic 1960S England, you will find a city ravaged by war and rebuilt by delusionally happy people. Everything appears to be happy in Wellington Wells, including the roads, the people, and its omnipresent television personality, Uncle jack! However, it's a big, idyllic world on the brink of collapse. You will discover the history of this world, and how it came to be just so beguilingly happy.
- Play as three flawed characters who explore their own connections to the events surrounding the rebuilding of Wellington Wells
- Each character has a unique storyline in which they interpret and react to the events around them in different ways
- As you hide, conform, or fight back as character, you will encounter dark humor, a Spot of hope, and even some redemption along the way
- In We Happy Few, No two playthroughs are alike
- While the citizens of Wellington Wells will always want to ensure that you've taken your Joy the procedurally generated world will ensure that your experience with We Happy Few is different and unique
Release Date: 08-10-2018
Brand: Gearbox Publishing
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.