Warhammer: Chaosbane is the 1st Action-RPG set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe. Roam the Old World in a universe of heroic fantasy with millions of fans, solo or in co-op, and fight hundreds of creatures in order to save the soul of Magnus, the last defender of the Empire of Man, from the menace of Chaos. A next-gen hack n’slash! With inspiration from the classics of the genre, the game sets itself apart from traditional hack n’slashes by offering an intense gaming experience, dynamic gameplay mechanisms with lots of customization options and high replay value. Players who preorder Warhammer: Chaosbane will gain exclusive access to a private beta beginning in April. Additionally, players will receive a permanent XP bonus applied to their characters and a 4-pack of legendary helmets, available when the game launches.
- Pre-order now for Closed Beta access beginning in April, permanent XP bonus applied to characters, and 4-pack of legendary helmets available at launch
- First Hack N'Slash - set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe with story written by Mike Lee (Games Workshop writer) and enhanced by a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas (The Lord of the Rings Online)
- A Modern Hack N'Slash - 4 character classes, each with different styles of gameplay, skills and specific customization options
- An XXL Bestiary - over 70 monsters, all serving different gods of Chaos, and unique bosses
- A Game Made For Co-Op - Solo or with 4 players, locally or online, the interface and complementary character classes are fully designed for co-op
Publisher: Maximum Games
ESRBAge Rating: Mature
Release Date: 2019-06-04
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.