Details: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin is a turn-based Role-Playing Game (RPG) for PlayStation Portable. It is the last of the existing Japanese Persona games to be released in North America. Innocent Sin is a port of this 1999 game originally released for PlayStation that together with Persona 2: Eternal Punishment are sequels to the original game in the Persona series, Revelations: Persona. The game features addictive single player RPG gameplay, powerful "Personas" that are aspects of character's personalities manifested in magic based abilities, party based combat, random battles, a range of improvements over the original Sony gaming console release and the ability to alter the realities of the game by spreading rumors to non-player characters encountered.
- A Twisted World in which Rumor Becomes Reality: When casual gossip suddenly becomes harsh existence, the denizens of Sumaru City realize the bizarre phenomenon can quickly get out of hand and be used to further nefarious agendas.
- The "Lost Persona" arrives, expanded and enhanced!: The only Persona game to never see a formal release in North America is finally here, with improved visuals, the option to play with the original or a remixed soundtrack, new quests, and much more!
- Befriend the Enemy: Contact enemy demons to gain items, tarot cards, and vital information only they have. Negotiate carefully: every demon reacts to certain approaches differently!
- The only previously released Persona game to never see a formal release in North America is finally available for PSP
- Rumor system that allows reality to be changed by spreading rumors in-game
- Contact and negotiate with enemy demons to gain items, tarot cards, and vital information only they have
- Exciting party based turn based combat updated with options and optimized for fast load times
- The new mini-map window ensures that you can always check your position and not get lost
Release Date: 20-09-2011