Details: Experience survival horror like never before in Resident Evil village. Elevate each desperate fight to survive by showcasing the most realistic and terrifying graphics to date. The all-new title is the eighth major installment in the storied Resident Evil franchise, which established the survival horror genre nearly 25 years ago. The title is currently in development using capcom's proprietary Re engine, used to create vivid gameplay experiences in hit titles such as Resident Evil 7 biohazard, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, and Devil May Cry 5. With hyper-detailed graphics, intense first-person action and masterful storytelling, the terror has never felt more realistic and inescapable. Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline begins with Ethan winters and his wife mia living peacefully in a new location, free from their past nightmares. Just as they are building their new life together, tragedy befalls them once again. Chris Redfield, the legendary hero from the Resident Evil series, is reacquainted with the couple and horribly disrupts their life, spiraling Ethan into chaos. A devastated Ethan finds himself in a remote snow-capped village seeking answers after being thrown into an entirely new nightmare.
- Deluxe Edition includes the “trauma Pack” with: Safe room music, Mr. Everywhere, found footage Re7 filter, Max difficulty, save device, Albert01 Chris, and the tragedy of Ethan winters
- All new Resident Evil experience - picking up where Resident Evil 7 biohazard left Off, Resident Evil village is the eighth major installment in the flagship Resident Evil series
- Next generation Technology - Re engine paired with next-gen Console power will deliver photorealistic graphics, bringing the shadowy village and its haunting residents to life.
- Familiar faces and new foes - Chris Redfield has typically been a hero in the Resident Evil series, but his appearance in Resident Evil village seemingly shrouds him in sinister motives.
- First-person action - players will assume the role of Ethan winters and experience every up-close battle and terrifying pursuit through a first-person perspective.
Release Date: 05-07-2021
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.