Details: An emotional journey of horror, tragedy, and love. The award-winning survival horror series Remothered returns in the highly anticipated Remothered: Broken Porcelain. Serving as a contiunuation of Remothered: Tormented Fathers, relive events from the characters’ painful past during intense flashbacks and endure new unspeakable horrors in the present day that await them in the Ashmann Inn – a mysterious and decaying tomb for its many secrets as well as dangers. The truths buried in the Ashmann Inn will not be discovered easily - its many mysteries are intertwined and guarded by the looming threat of the stalkers, powerful hunters trapped in time and the confines of its walls. Survival will take more than just quick reactions as a strategic and resourceful approach to encounters will mean the difference between life or death. Be smart - knowing the best time to sneak, flee or fight imminent dangers can quickly make these hunters become the hunted. Broken Porcelain brings an abundance of welcome changes to the series, introducing new gameplay and storytelling elements that breathe new life into the characters and create an unprecedented level of immersion in this haunting adventure – perfect for both new and returning fans to the series.
- Thrilling Plot - The award-winning cult classic Remothered returns in Broken Porcelain, perfect for new fans as well as series veterans craving additional lore surrounding Tormented Fathers
- Realistic Survival Horror – Scour the environment for items to aid your exploration of unsettling locations that hide grave secrets of a terrifying past
- Intense Stealth Gameplay - Roam among the shadows of Ashmann Inn and use everything at your disposal to distract enemies for a resourceful escape
- Investigate and Escape - Challenging puzzles, expanded lore, and a haunting soundtrack transforms the dark and gloomy atmosphere into a terrifying experience haunting players well after the game is over
- Captivating Characters - The roster of charismatic characters grows as fan favorites return to meet all the new additions to the cast inspired by the protagonists of horror classics
Release Date: 10-13-2020
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.