You awaken aboard Talos I, a space station orbiting the moon in the year 2032. You are the key subject of an experiment meant to alter humanity forever but things have gone terribly wrong. The space station has been overrun by hostile aliens and you are now being hunted.
As you dig into the dark secrets of Talos I and your own past, you must survive using the tools found on the station -- your wits, weapons, and mind-bending abilities. The fate of the Talos I and everyone aboard is in your hands.
* Sci-fi Thriller Nothing is as it seems aboard Talos I. As Morgan Yu, set out to unravel the clues you've left behind for yourself, and discover the truth about your past. What role will you play in TranStars plans, and the mysterious threat ravaging the station?
* Singular Setting Orbiting the Moon, the Talos I space station symbolizes the height of private space enterprise. Explore a lavish craft designed to reflect the corporate luxury of the 1960s, and navigate interconnected, non-linear pathways built to hide countless secrets.
* Unimaginable Threat The shadowy extraterrestrial presence infesting Talos I is a living ecology bent on annihilating its prey. It's up to you, one of the last remaining survivors aboard the station, to end the deadly attack of these haunting predators.
* Challenge Customize your gameplay options and difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure. You can make the experience more challenging (or easier) by changing a myriad of parameters related to stealth, movement, and combat.
* Play Your Way Gain alien abilities to develop a distinct combination of powers and upgrade your unique skills. Craft increasingly useful items with the blueprints, gadgets, and tools onboard the station to overcome dangerous obstacles in your way. Survive unprecedented threats with your wits and ability to improvise.
- Name: Prey - PlayStation 4
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- Developer & Publisher: Arkane Studios, Bethesda Softworks
- Official Release Date: 05-05-2017
- Local Player(s): 1 Player
- Franchise: Prey
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.