Details: Explore a whole new world with MySims—it’s your world to transform! Move to a town that has been struggling lately. With a little creativity and some help from the locals, you can make this place thrive. Improve the town to attract new characters, from the Italian Chef and Florist to the Kickboxing Instructor and DJ. Discover what the residents want and need so that you can help them enjoy life in their town. Design a hot tub or a jukebox from scratch, build homes and businesses from the roof to the front door. Uncover special decorations and patterns as you explore the growing town. From the furniture and objects to the buildings to the town as a whole, each of your creations is unique. In MySims, what you make … makes all the difference! Nintendo DS Feature: A Whole World to Explore—Move to a resort town and discover areas like the mountain, forest, port, entertainment district, and more. Unlock more of the world as new characters visit and move in. You can also create your own original patterns to make inspired clothing and furniture items.
- Build and Customize an Entire Town-Your town is your own unique creation, from the flower shop to the mad scientist’s laboratory and beyond.
- Shape the Community-It’s your call who lives there and who moves out! Who will you befriend? Who will you ignore?
- Get to Know Your Town-Socialize with the locals and uncover all sorts of useful or surprising treasures hidden throughout the town.
- Create Your Own Sim-It’s a cinch to personalize your Sim’s appearance from head to toe with the Wii and DS controls. Unlock cool new clothing and accessories as you befriend the neighbors.
- Design Your Own Stuff-Decorate with your very own furniture and accessories, then customize your creations with things you can grow, harvest, or discover around town.
Release Date: 09-18-2007
Brand: Electronic Arts
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.