Details: Mega Man™ Battle Network Legacy Collection will upload all 10 Mega Man™ Battle Network titles, including graphics filters and additional bonus content, to today’s consoles, including Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 (PS4™), and PC via Steam on April 14, 2023. The story of Mega Man Battle Network takes place in the near-future interconnected world of Net Society, which depends upon computer programs known as Network Navigators (or NetNavi for short) to manage everything from their toasters to city power grids. While the networked age brings all manner of convenience, it has also imported a wave of cybercrime eroding all levels of society. In these games, players take on the role of Lan Hikari using their PErsonal Terminal (or PET) and his NetNavi, MegaMan.EXE, to confront the culprits behind these cybercrimes. Players control MegaMan.EXE as he explores the net, engages in grid-based combat, and uses Battle Chips to gain devastating abilities capable of deleting even the most sinister viruses.
- 10 .EXEllent Games Available as a single collection or as part of two separate digital volumes, the full list of titles in the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection includes: Mega Man Battle Network, Mega Man Battle Network 2, Mega Man Battle Network 3 White, Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue, Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun, Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon, Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Protoman, Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Colonel, Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar & Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar
- Rocking Tunes Rock out to some tunes in the Music Player, which includes more than 180 tracks from all 10 titles.
- Roll Through the Gallery Network Navigators will be able to access over 1,000 pieces of concept art, character sketches, and official illustrations in the collection’s Gallery. The “Mystery Data” section will contain exclusive illustrations from past events and images of licensed goods from this era of Mega Man titles.
- Crisp Visual Filters Optional high resolution filters allow pla yers to enjoy smoother, less pixelated visuals. Players can turn the filters off/on at any time if they would prefer to enjoy the original visuals of the Battle Network games.
- Collect and Trade with Fri ends NetBattlers on the h unt for specific Battle Chips and MegaMan.EXE styles can collect and exchange with other NetBattlers around the world
Release Date: 04-14-2023
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.