Comprised of nine single-player missions — each nearly an hour in length — Killzone: Mercenary delivers the full experience in a portable package. Completed missions unlock additional replay challenges, with a host of special objectives to accomplish. The game also boasts a full-fledged multiplayer mode with six maps tailored for eight players and three different game types, including the popular Warzone mode.
In keeping with the soldier-for-hire theme, every action in the game is rewarded. The better you perform, the higher your payout – not just in the single-player campaign, but also in the multiplayer mode. The wages you collect are deposited into a single bank account, so the money you earn in the campaign missions can also be used to buy gear and weapons for multiplayer matches, and vice versa.
As a mercenary, you’re free to decide which tactics and loadouts you’ll use to fulfill your contract; your employers will reward you with state-of-the-art weaponry and cold, hard cash as long as you get the job done. But what is the price of that freedom – and will you discover it before it’s too late?
- Developed by Guerilla Games Cambridge, Killzone: Mercenary game throws players into a deadly firefight as the ruthless Mercenary faction, taking on paid contracts not only from the dangerous ISA, but the vicious Helghast as well.
- Play through 9 massive single-player missions, each with additional challenges and special objectives.
- Built on the same Killzone engine used on PlayStation 3 system, Killzone: Mercenary has stunning visuals and the smooth gameplay shows off the PS Vita system like no other game.
- Intense combat for up to 8 players keeps the competition fierce.
- Customize your Mercs loadout in Campaign and Multiplayer modes with armor, weapons and more.
Release Date: 09-10-2013
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.