Details: Killer Is Dead is the latest title from the demented mind of celebrated game creator, SUDA51, serving as a spiritual successor to his previous cult favorites, No More Heroes and Killer 7. Stylish cell-shaded visuals set the mood in this gritty, bloody, ultra-violent world where biomechanical augmentations increase the power of criminals and "executioners" alike. Mondo Zappa, a newly recruited executioner, hunts criminals wielding a Japanese sword in his right hand, and the crushing power of biomechanical engineering in his left.
- The twisted mind behind controversial but adored titles such as Lollipop Chainsaw, Killer 7 and No More Heroes is back with a tale of an executioner tracking down terrorists in a cyberpunk world
- Visuals are presented in a fashion reminiscent of a moving comic book, bringing the stylish and ultra-violent world to life
- Swordplay is Mondo's preferred style, but his left bionic arm can be used for powerful punches to attack enemies or break through barriers, and it can also transform into a gun when ranged combat is necessary
- Dozens of extra missions outside of the main story give players access to unlockable outfits, money to upgrade weapons, materials to aid in a pinch, and "Gigolo Mode" to seduce the various beautiful women Mondo meets throughout the story
- Launch copies also include:- 80 page hardcover art book- Soundtrack CD containing 25 songs- The Smooth Operator DLC pack- Additional "Episode 51" with the vampiric Sebastian
Release Date: 27-08-2013
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.