Details: Another mind-bending adventure awaits gravity queen Kat as a new danger emerges to threaten the fabric of the universe itself. Still searching for clues behind the mystery of her origin, and with the powerful Raven at her side, Kat must master three unique gravity attack styles as she takes on enemies and massive bosses. Gravity-Based Action - The franchise’s famous gravity-based action mechanics have evolved with two additional styles, the lighter Lunar Style and heavier Jupiter Style, each with their own unique attacks. Switch seamlessly between the three distinct gravity styles, and partner with Raven to execute devastating tag-team attacks. Vast Open World - Enter a bright and bustling floating city, bursting with life. Manipulate gravity with the motion sensors of the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller to soar and traverse a vast and detailed open world, 2.5 times larger than the original, packed with an abundance of missions to keep Kat busy. Signature Art Style - French comic book aesthetic is artfully blended with Japanese manga and anime influences to create a unique and beautiful atmosphere, with cityscapes and characters and brought to life in stunning detail on PlayStation 4.
- Brand new story with more story missions than ever, in a richly detailed open world 2.5 times larger than before
- Manipulate gravity and soar through the skies at the touch of a button with the DUALSHOCK 4 motion sensors
- Seamlessly switch between three gravity attack modes to string together devastating attack combos
- Perform powerful new tag-team attacks with the AI-controlled Raven
- Online servers for Gravity Rush 2 will be shut down on Friday, July 19th, 2018 at 10:00 PM PT. Only online functionality will be affected; there will be no impact on offline gameplay. Upon server shutdown, the following features will no longer be accessible: sending/receiving challenges, access to rankings, receiving/posting treasure hints, receiving/posting/reviewing photo ghosts, acquiring Dusty Tokens and rewards.
Release Date: 01-20-2017
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.