Welcome to 1980's Sweden. A once peaceful, rural setting - transformed overnight. The local population has gone missing, and machines of unknown origin roam the streets. Explore this vast open world to unravel the mystery of the invaders, perfect your fighting strategies and prepare to strike back. Play alone, or together with up to three friends in seamless multiplayer, as you discover ways to defeat the invaders. Do anything in your power to level the playing field; scavenge for weapons and equipment, set traps and use the environment to your advantage in intense sandbox combat. In Generation Zero, living is winning.
- Go it alone, or team-up with up to three friends as you collaborate and combine your unique skills to take down enemies. As you shape your appearance and load-out, your gameplay experience will also evolve
- All enemies are persistently simulated in the world, and roam the landscape with intent and purpose. When you manage to destroy a specific enemy component, be it armor, weapons or sensory equipment, the damage is permanent
- Experience a full day/night cycle with dynamic weather effects like snowfall, rainstorms and violent winds, all simulated through the award-winning open world engine Apex
- Among the loot, you will find outfits and hairstyles to recreate your favorite 1980s style to take on the machines in style
- Some enemies are too powerful to attack head-on. Instead, adopt stealth tactics by moving silently, exploiting the enemy's senses and using the environment to your advantage
Release Date: 2019-03-26
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.3 x 0.6 inches
Languages: English, French
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.