Details: Programming made fun with help from the minds at Nintendo turn gaming time into learning time with the game builder garage software. Kids can learn how to make their own games with guided lessons created by Nintendo. From a simple game of Tag to a run-and-jump obstacles course, each lesson is broken down into multiple, manageable segments that let kids go at their own pace-and have fun in the process. Learn the basics of visual game programming by playing through interactive lessons, kids will learn the basics of visual game programming. Nodon, colorful creatures with distinct personalities, keep kids engaged through lessons with tips and motivating messages. With a simple press of a button, swap between the programming screen and the game screen-watch how programming changes the game on the fly. Track progress and build confidence after completing each lesson and building a game, kids will test their knowledge by completing checkpoints-small puzzles or tasks to solve with programming. Master these skills and head to free programming mode to let your imagination (and programming chops) run wild.
- Programming Made fun with help from the minds at Nintendo
- Build a game by going step-by-step through lessons and connecting Nodon, colorful creatures with distinct functions and personalities.
- Test your skills between each lesson and exercise those programming muscles
- Experiment in Free Programming and let your imagination run wild
- Go online to download games from other creators and share your own
Release Date: 11-06-2021