Details: Fight’N Rage is an old-school side-scroller beat ’em up set in a far future infested with mutants. It mimics the aesthetics and simplified three-button gameplay of gems of the 90's such as Final Fight and Streets of Rage. Fight’N Rage features three-player local co-op mode, different endings, unlockable costumes and game modes, several difficulty settings, multiple speeds, and more than 20 playable enemies. This edition contains all the updates received by the game in its first 5 years after launch, including stats and in-game trophies menu and the Secret Arcade Mode (any character can be selected, foes too!).
- Real Challenges: It is all about how good you are at the game, not about an “exp” system or other RPG elements that reward your patience. The full moveset of every character is available from the start, so, you do not have to worry about leveling-up anything except your own skills as a player!
- Different Weapons: Each protagonist handles them in their own way.
- Local Co-op Mode: Up to 3 players with optional friendly fire (which is even more challenging!).
- Lots of Unlockables: Earn in-game coins with your scores and get extra content like character’s costumes, extra difficulty settings, more gameplay speeds, new game modes, new characters to use on these modes and much more!
- Speedrun Timer: An exclusive in-game gadget compares current stage times against your best ones! (Of course, the cutscene time does not count, in order to let your fingers take a break… believe me, you will need that.)
Release Date: 07-28-2023
Brand: Selecta Play
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.