Details: Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse players will get to play as Stewie and Brian in an adventure that pits them against Stewie's evil twin, Bertram. Inspired by one of the most popular episodes of Seth MacFarlane's animated sitcom, 'Road to the Multiverse', Back To The Multiverse "turns the outrageous world of Family Guy into an action-packed video game filled with nods to the long-running comedy", and features both co-operative and competitive multiplayer modes. Players will get to play as sophisticated one-year old Stewie or family dog Brian as they prevent Bertram from destroying Quahog, each with their own unique skills and abilities. Xbox Live Achievements - Earn Xbox Live achievements as you move through the game levels to up your gamer score
- Bizarre Universes - Battle through all new demented universes that only the show's writers could create
- Extra-Dimensional Action - Face off against whacked out foes in Infiltration and Multiverse Madness Modes
- Create Epic Beat Downs - Switch between Brian and Stewie on the fly, or grab a friend and play in 2-player co-op mode to take down the enemies in the multiverse
- Familiar Faces - Take the reins of 10 different characters plucked from the show and pit them against each other in 4-person local multiplayer
- Weapons - Wield a variety of weapons in various parts of the multiverse
Release Date: 11-20-2012
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.