Details: In DEATHLOOP, two rival assassins are trapped in a mysterious timeloop on the island of Blackreef, doomed to repeat the same day for eternity. As Colt, the only chance for escape is to end the cycle by assassinating eight key targets before the day resets. Learn from each cycle - try new paths, gather intel, and find new weapons and abilities. Do whatever it takes to break the loop. IF AT FIRST YOU DON’T SUCCEED DIE, DIE AGAIN: Every new loop is an opportunity to change things up. Use the knowledge you gain from each attempt to change up your playstyle, stealthily sneaking through levels or barreling into the fight, guns-blazing. In each loop you’ll discover new secrets, gather intel on your targets as well as the island of Blackreef, and expand your arsenal. Armed with a host of otherworldly abilities and savage weaponry, you’ll utilize every tool at your command to execute takedowns that are as striking as they are devastating. SINGLE PLAYER GAMEPLAY INJECTED WITH DEADLY MULTIPLAYER: Are you the hero or the villain? You’ll experience DEATHLOOP’s main story as Colt, hunting down targets across the island of Blackreef to break the loop and earn your freedom. All the while, you’ll be hunted by your rival Julianna, who can be controlled by another player. So if you’re feeling devious, you, too, can step into Julianna’s stylish sneakers and invade another player’s campaign to kill Colt. The multiplayer experience is completely optional, and players can choose to have Julianna controlled by AI within their campaign. THE ISLAND OF BLACKREEF – PARADISE OR PRISON: Arkane is renowned for magnificently artistic worlds with multiple pathways and emergent gameplay. DEATHLOOP will present a stunning, retro-future, 60s-inspired environment, that feels like a character within itself. While Blackreef may be a stylish wonderland, for Colt it is his prison, a world ruled by decadence where death has no meaning, and delinquents party forever while keeping him captive.
- DEATHLOOP is a next-gen first person shooter from Arkane Lyon, the award-winning studio behind Dishonored
- In DEATHLOOP, two rival assassins are trapped in a mysterious timeloop on the island of Blackreef, doomed to repeat the same day for eternity
- As Colt, the only chance for escape is to end the cycle by assassinating eight key targets before the day resets
- Learn from each cycle - try new paths, gather intel, and find new weapons and abilities, and do whatever it takes to break the loop
- Deluxe Edition includes Original Soundtrack Selections (FORMATTED USB STORAGE DEVICE REQUIRED TO ACCESS AND PLAY SOUNDTRACK), 2 Trinkets, .44 Karat Fourpounder, "Sharp Shooter" Julianna Skin, "Party Crasher" Colt Skin, & "Eat the Rich" Tribunal
Release Date: 14-09-2021
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.