Details: Dead or Alive 5 Plus takes the signature fighting style of the popular DOA series along with stunning graphics and new martial arts techniques of the recent console release, and brings it to the Vita with all-new system-specific features. In Dead or Alive 5 Plus, players will take on the roles of the cast of Dead or Alive fighters in an intense, action-packed brawler set in visually striking locations from around the world. The famed DOA hand-to-hand combat returns, supported by 3D stages that update the series' characteristic style with a fresh look and feel. Stages in Dead or Alive 5 Plus are more than spectacular visual backdrops, instead playing to a fighter's strengths. As a fight progresses, the backdrop will change and interact with players. Skilled fighters will be able to utilize these dynamic stages to pit their opponents against fresh obstacles to create a new fighting experience. This fusion of combat and dynamically changing backdrops is the formula for the evolution of fighting games as "Fighting Entertainment." With a sensual yet realistic style, Dead or Alive 5 Plus characters are rendered in incredibly lifelike detail. Innovative touch controls bring a completely new experience to fighting games. Simple taps, swipes and pinches to your opponent trigger a variety of devastating moves. Using the Vita's motion sensor, you can play vertically for a first-person, full-screen view of your opponent. These intuitive new controls are only possible with the PS Vita's touchscreen and rear touch pad. Both novice and expert players will find even more ways to up their game with Dead or Alive 5 Plus. New modes focused just on training offer tutorials on game basics, and a new display of advanced frame data offers over twice as much the amount of information on each move than the previous version. Tournament players will spend hours analyzing the best moves for their fights.
- Intense DOA Fighting: Dead or Alive 5 Plus expands the signature DOA fighting style with a variety of deadly martial arts techniques and styles.
- Realistic and Sensual Graphics: Characters come alive with a new visual style combining stunning realism with a warm, naturalistic feel that conveys every facet of each character.
- Dream Lineup: The full cast of DOA fighters is at your fingertips, including Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate, Ayane, Kasumi, Hitomi, Bayman, Christie, Lei Fang, Zack, Kokoro, Bass, Rig, Jann Lee, Helena, Lisa, Brad Wong, Eliot, Tina and more.
- Dynamic Interactive 3D Stages: More than a backdrop, spectacular locations from around the world provide a changing and interactive arena for deadly battles.
- Devastating Finishing Moves: Use power blows to interactively trigger the Danger Zone of a stage, including crashing cars, collapsing glaciers, and an exploding oil rig—distract your opponents or drive them into danger.
Release Date: 03-19-2013
Brand: Tecmo Koei
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.