Details: In Cooking Mama World Kitchen, Mama and friends have a whole new look given the game's upgrade to full 3D graphics. By utilizing the Wii Remote as a universal kitchen utensil, players can simulate actual cooking by chopping, grating, slicing, stirring and rolling their way through all new recipes that range from parfait to shrimp au gratin. Best of all, kitchen mistakes during meal preparation result in comedic mini-game surprises; for example, if you flip a burger too high, you can control Mama as she rushes in to save the day by catching it in her apron. Finally, a new game play mechanic integrates traditional Wii Remote utensil play with additional rhythm and motion that makes cooking easier and more enjoyable.
- Cooking Mama World Kitchen from Majesco brings a lot more to the table with this sequel for the Wii
- Delivers all new 3D graphics, new recipes, comedic kitchen mini-games, and new gameplay modes
- The Wii remote acts as your universal cooking utensil as you chop, grate, slice, stir, roll, and more
- 50 all new recipes include parfait, French fries/onion rings, chocolate chip cookies, ratatouille, pancakes, and more
- Hilarious mini-games add a surprise, comedic element to the game
Release Date: 11-18-2008
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.