Details: Utilizing the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare engine, Call of Duty: World at War throws out the rulebook of war to transform WWII combat through a new enemy, new tactics and an uncensored experience of the climatic battles that gripped a generation. As U.S. Marines and Russian soldiers, players employ new features like cooperative gameplay, and weapons such as the flamethrower in the most chaotic and cinematically intense experience to date. Call of Duty: World at War introduces co-operative play, bringing fresh meaning to the "No One Fights Alone" mantra with up to four-players online for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, or two-player local split-screen on consoles. For the first time ever players can experience harrowing single-player missions together for greater camaraderie and tactical execution. The co-op campaign allows players to rank up and unlock perks in competitive multiplayer by completing challenges and earning experience points, adding continuous re-playability and team-based gameplay. Whether playing competitively or cooperatively - if players are online with Call of Duty: World at War - they always gain experience points. Based on a player's experience rank and rank of the player's friends, Call of Duty: World at War scales dynamically to provide a deeper level of challenge.
- Call of Duty: World at War from Activision for the Xbox 360 redefines World War II gameplay
- Battle against fearless Japanese and German soldiers in epic infantry, vehicle, and airborne missions across Pacific and European locations
- Best-of-breed visuals, with highly-detailed character models, self-shadowing, environmental lighting and amazing special effects
- Cooperative campaign gameplay allows up to four players to meet and play online, or a two-player local split-screen co-op
- Online multiplayer action includes vehicle combat with tanks and a host of improved in-game, statistical features
Release Date: 11-11-2008
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.