Details: It has been years since a war called the Seven Year War ended and peace finally arrived in the land. The story begins with Zero the protagonist making his living as an independent contractor. One day he is investigating a certain site. It is there that he finds a mysterious stone infused with a powerful magic known as the Core Elemental. As he takes on more and more jobs to investigate other locations, he discovers more and more Core Elemental stones. On his travels, he begins to encounter the Human Genomes - new creatures created by God to replace mankind. One thirsts for power, one desires only for the eradication of mankind and one hopes to retrieve what he has lost. To get what they desire, each one appears before our protagonist. Through his battles against the Human Genomes, our protagonist begins to learn the truth about the secret of his birth, and before long finds himself at the very place where he was born. Finally, he will learn the truth of his existence.
- Actions such as Chain, Charge, Hold, Original Skill, Chain Skill, Special Chain Skill, Break, Break Arts and Overkill are available during the battle
- Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members - both in melee and at range
- Blazing Souls gives the player plenty of fun elements like creating over 200 different items and skills! Players are given the ability to capture monsters and have them placed within the party
- Players can choose in any order the way they proceed through game play. Search for towns and dungeons at the guild, explore uncovered areas, battle encountered enemies or watch animated events
- Players now the battle map and adventure map are one and the same. What you do before battle affects the terrain, and vice-versa
Release Date: 10-19-2010
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.