Details: Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth is a 2D action-exploration "Metroidvania"-style game developed under the close supervision of original creator Ryo Mizuno, depicting the previously unknown story of Deedlit and the events leading up to Record of Lodoss War: Diadem of the Covenant. Both fans of Record of Lodoss War and all-new players alike can fully enjoy this latest installment in the series. Deedlit awakens suddenly in a mysterious, unknown place. Where am I? Why am I here? With nobody around to respond, her questions are met with only silence. Seeking answers, Deed eventually sets off on her journey, alone...
- Sword and Arrow Attacks - Use your sword for powerful melee attacks against enemies within range, or employ projectile attacks using your bow and arrows against those farther away.
- Swappable Equipment -Freely equip and utilize swords and arrows obtained along the way. The powerful weapons and tools you acquire can be used to your advantage throughout your journey
- Swappable Elemental Spirits - Alternate among a selection of useful elemental spirits to change Deedlit’s various attributes.
- Raise Elemental Spirit Levels - You can raise the levels of your elemental spirits by absorbing the “Soul Screams” generated when attacking and defeating enemies.
- In-game text languages - English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian.
Release Date: 04-29-2022
Brand: Red Art Games
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.