Details: This is English subtitle and Japanese voice version !!! Hackers are running amok in Cyberspace, using Digimon to further their scheming. The two rival gangs "Zaxon" and "Daemons" have clashed and their careless fighting is now threatening to collapse cyberspace itself, unless our protagonists can save the day. Digimon are your friends and weapons so training and evolving them is of the upmost importance! The Digi-Lab is where players will evolve, devolve, and convert their obtained Digimon, as well as move Digimon in and out of their Digi-Bank. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth will also include the Digi-Farm! Players can use the Digi-Farm to level up their Digimon when they miss out on your adventures. Players can set a Digimon leader to train your other Digimon, either instructing them in 'Special Training', 'Development', or 'Investigation'. Different Digimon leaders will excel in different fields. Players can also feed their Digimon on the farm. Feeding your Digimon regularly will develop and deepen bonds between you and your digital monsters! 'Development' will allow you to produce items, equipment, and farm goods (which allow for more efficient Special Training. 'Special Training' is how your Digimon will level up as well as have their stats and parameters increased. Finally 'Investigation' will help support your detective duties within the game by discovering subquests and information regarding the hacker groups. There will be a Coliseum where players can battle against each others' Digimon via network play, complete with user rankings.
- Playable for USA PS Vita console, (Region Free)
- This is English subtitle and Japanese voice version !!!
- Featuring more than 200 Digimon from the animated series, Become a detective to investigate and gather clues to solve the digital mystery!
- Turn-based battles return! Connect attacks together for more powerful combos!, Scan, raise, train and battle Digimon. Digivolve to unlock more powerful forms!, Traverse and explore the vivid and immersive environments of the real and digital worlds
- There will be a Coliseum where players can battle against each others' Digimon via network play, complete with user rankings.
Brand: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.