Details: Atari is celebrating its 50th anniversary, and with it the spark that launched the modern video game industry. It has been five decades since a small team in Silicon Valley combined their creativity, curiosity and passion into making video games and hardware. The result of their efforts was Atari, one of the most recognizable and enduring entertainment and pop culture brands in the world. Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration is an interactive journey through 50 years of video games through interviews with designers, developers and industry leaders, documentary footage, product design documents, and of course, more than 100 playable games. Atari 50: Steelbook Edition is a limited collector´s edition that includes the game housed in an exclusive golden and black steelbook, and includes an exclusive poster created just for the occasion. At the heart of the 50th Anniversary Collection is a curated list of over 100 games that span seven different hardware platforms – a true feat of emulation by the team at Digital Eclipse. Behind every game are the stories of Atari, what was happening at the company, what went into the creation of the games and the hardware they ran on … told by the people who were there. It is a rare opportunity to get a rich, behind the scenes look at the history of video games. The talented team at Digital Eclipse also created six new games that revisit, mash-up and re-envision Atari Classics.
- Airworld: yes, the team at Digital Eclipse created the fourth chapter of the never finished Swordquest series: Airworld.
- Haunted House: a modern 3D isometric adventure based on the classic original.
- Vctr Sctr: a celebration of the vector era of gaming which combines gameplay from a variety of vector arcade classics into a single challenge.
- Neo Breakout: an amazing and addictive two player competition that combines the best parts of Breakout and Pong. & Yars Revenge Reimagined: Modern graphics the best-selling first-party Atari 2600 game of all time.
- Quadratank: The first new entry in the classic Tank series since 1978 combines features from the original games with four-player fun in team or free-for-all modes.
Release Date: 11-08-2022
Brand: Atari Interactive
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.