DescriptionFor over a decade, the Tetris series has made an appearance on every game system. Tetris Worlds continues that streak, bringing their distinct brand of simple, yet addictive gameplay to the current generation of systems. Small shapes called Tetraminoes fall from the top of the screen to the bottom and you must rotate them and fit them together to complete lines. The game features six different variations of the classic Tetris, multiplayer mode for up to four players, and six different worlds. Sound easy? Once you start, you can't stop.
- Name: Tetris Worlds - Xbox (Japan)
- Platform: Xbox
- Developer & Publisher: Radical Entertainment, THQ
- Official Release Date: 2002-11-14
- Local Player(s): 1-4 Players
- Franchise: Tetris
- Genre: Puzzle > Stacking
- Age Rating: CERO
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: Japan
- Product ID: M86-00003
- Item Code: 4944076002666
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.