DescriptionSick of silly old soccer? Tired of pathetic pinball? Then you need a dose of Ballistix - the fastest, wackiest, toughest ball game yet to appear on a computer. Ballistix just explodes with excitement, puzzles and an amazing 130 different screens of frenetic action! The aim of the game is simple: score more goals than your opponent to win the match. Doing it is a different matter as splitters fill the screen with dozens of balls, tunnels hide them from view, bumpers bounce balls all over the show, fiendish red arrows speed them up to almost impossible velocity, magnets pull them away from your control, and much, much more. You can play against the computer or another player, set the speed if you can't stand the pace, define where the balls are fired and their velocity, rack up bonuses that will get you extra goals and then, at the end of an exhausting game, set your name in pride of place on the high-score table.
- Name: Ballistix - TurboGrafx-16 (Japan)
- Platform: TurboGrafx-16
- Developer & Publisher: Reflections Interactive, Turbo Technologies Inc.
- Official Release Date: 1991-12-13
- Franchise: Ballistix
- Genre: Action > General
- Age Rating: CERO
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: Japan
- Product ID: CJ0001
- Item Code: 4953507911354
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!