Two games. Two nightmares. Explore the origins of the best-selling survival horror series with these remastered versions of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil 0.
Two games. Two nightmares. Be prepared to go back to the origins of gaming's best-selling survival horror series in Resident Evil Origins Collection.
These remastered versions take the fear-inducing atmosphere from the original releases and transform them with stunning new HD visuals, improved sound, widescreen support, and an optional modernized control system and more.
There's no better way to experience the beginning of the storied franchise. In the original Resident Evil, you will choose to take on the role of either S.T.A.R.S. (Special Tactics and Rescue Service) team member Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine, who have been sent into the city to find the missing Bravo team. When the team is suddenly attacked by a ferocious group of mutated dogs, desperate for an escape they take shelter in the Mansion, but will they ever get out alive again?
You will need to be brave as you adventure through the dark, enclosed spaces searching out the horrors that await them. With limited ammo and survival items available, you will need to keep your wits about you to survive the various traps and puzzles that greet you at every stage.
In Resident Evil 0, you go back one day further. Reports have been mounting about unusual murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. The city's Special Forces division, S.T.A.R.S., sends their Bravo Team - including rookie cop member Rebecca Chambers - to investigate. On route, the team helicopter suffers engine trouble and is forced to make a crash landing, where they find an overturned prisoner transport vehicle. Splitting up to search the area, Rebecca discovers the Ecliptic Express, a train stopped dead on the tracks.
Inside, she meets death row convict and ex-Navy lieutenant Billy Coen. Throughout the game, you will take control of both Rebecca and Billy, at times switching between both characters in order to proceed. Learning the advantages of each character is the key to solving puzzles and surviving the nightmares that lie ahead.
- Two classic and beloved Resident Evil games.
- Completely enhanced visuals New high-resolution textures have been created from scratch, including 1080p support on next-gen consoles, while still preserving the classic appearance of the original release.
- Fully remastered sound effects 5.1 surround support provides a more experiential gaming atmosphere that best matches players listening environments.
- Experience the horror in the classic 4:3 ratio or newly added 16:9 widescreen mode.
- Play with the classic control scheme, or enjoy a new alternative scheme where the character moves in the direction of the analog stick.
- Fan-favorite Resident Evil characters Resident Evil features series mainstays Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, while Resident Evil 0 showcases rookie S.T.A.R.S. member Rebecca Chambers and wanted criminal Billy Coen.
- Wesker Mode: After completing Resident Evil 0's main storyline, you will be able to take control of series antagonist Albert Wesker, and use his superhuman abilities to power through the missions.
- Name: Resident Evil: Origins Collection - Xbox One
- Platform: Xbox One
- Developer & Publisher: Capcom
- Official Release Date: 2016-01-19
- Franchise: Resident Evil
- Genre: Miscellaneous > Compilation
- Age Rating: ESRB M
- Descriptor(s): Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Language
- Country: USA
- Item Code: 13388550135
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.