DescriptionThe object of this head-to-head puzzle game is to clear your grid of falling patterns called puyos by forming chains of four or more same-colored puyos in a straight line or one of several geometric patterns. What makes this a challenging two-player contest is the fact that when you clear a chain of puyos from your grid, it drops a random piece of filler onto your opponent's grid. The more puyos you clear, the more you fill your opponent's grid, and if you can clutter up his grid enough to fill it to the top, you've won the game.
- Name: Puyo Puyo Tsuu Ketteiban - PlayStation (Japan)
- Platform: PlayStation
- Developer & Publisher: Compile
- Official Release Date: 1996-11-15
- Franchise: Puyo Puyo
- Genre: Puzzle > Matching
- Age Rating: CERO
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: Japan
- Product ID: SLPS-00530
- Item Code: 4988161600795
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!