DescriptionBased on a true story, Fatal Frame recounts Miku's investigation for her brother Mafuyu, who has been missing for two weeks. Her latest clue leads her to the abandoned Himuro mansion, a place that local townsfolk fear. Gifted with a supernatural sixth sense, you'll guide Miku as she explores the areas in the mansion where Mafuyu was last seen investigating the disappearance of three other people. Armed with only a camera, you must discover the connection between mysterious disappearances, restless spirits, and ritual sacrifices.
- Name: Zero - PlayStation 2 (Japan)
- Platform: PlayStation 2
- Developer & Publisher: Tecmo
- Official Release Date: 2001-12-13
- Local Player(s): 1 Player
- Franchise: Fatal Frame
- Genre: Action Adventure > Survival
- Age Rating: CERO
- Descriptor(s): Blood and Gore, Violence
- Country: Japan
- Product ID: SLPS-25074
- Item Code: 4960677800067
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.