DescriptionJapan - August 2002: Rogue factions within the armed forces have taken control of the latest in weapons technology (BULLETS) and have declared a state of martial law. Fearing civilian casualties from an all out counterattack, the existing government hires a band of mercenaries to crush the rebels, equipping its members with the few Bullets that remain. With seven days to stop the rebellion and bring order to the streets of Tokyo, the mercenaries face all out battle. The future of the nation depends on these Robot Warlords.
- Name: Velvet File - PlayStation 2 (Japan)
- Platform: PlayStation 2
- Developer & Publisher: Nexus Interact, Midas Interactive Entertainment
- Official Release Date: 2000-08-10
- Genre: Strategy > Turn-Based > General
- Age Rating: CERO
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: Japan
- Product ID: SLPS-20034
- Item Code: 4517015940017
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.