DescriptionSurrounded in beautiful scenery, you must master hardcore surfing techniques to handle epic waves. As real as you can get...without getting wet. Before the present 128-bit days, surfing was limited to crude, two-dimensional mock-ups of the real thing. Because of the complex nature of water, a powerful system is needed to accurately render the oceanic environs. With the powerful capabilities of the PlayStation 2, Take 2's Surfing H30 ups the level of surfing games with its visual splendor and water physics. With six different locales full of sun and surf, 11 characters to ride the waves (all with their separate strengths and weaknesses), and a custom X-Board controller to more accurately reproduce the action with your Dual Shock 2, Surfing H30 aims to be the closest thing to surfing short of waxing up your own board and hitting the beach.
- Name: Surfroid: Densetsu no Surfer - PlayStation 2 (Japan)
- Platform: PlayStation 2
- Developer & Publisher: Opus, Rockstar Games
- Official Release Date: 2000-08-10
- Genre: Sports > Individual > Surf / Wakeboard
- Age Rating: CERO
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: Japan
- Product ID: SLPS-20029
- Item Code: 4988606103331
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!