DescriptionIt's the 25th century and you must dance to save the universe. As intergalactic space reporter Ulala, you'll battle wicked aliens called Morolians, who have attacked and subdued Earthlings with their dance-inflicting ray guns. The Morolians' hypnotic grasp can only be broken by mimicking the aliens' exact dance moves and keeping the beat with pauses timed to perfection. In addition to dancing, you'll also have a musical instrument and Ulala's singing voice as weapons against these evil invaders.
- Name: Space Channel 5 Part 2 - PlayStation 2 (Japan)
- Platform: PlayStation 2
- Developer & Publisher: UGA, SCEE
- Official Release Date: 2002-02-14
- Local Player(s): 1-2 Players
- Franchise: Space Channel 5
- Genre: Action > Rhythm > Dancing
- Age Rating: CERO
- Descriptor(s): Mild Violence, Suggestive Themes
- Country: Japan
- Product ID: SLPM-65096
- Item Code: 4974365830014
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.