DescriptionGTC: Africa combines the endurance of rally-style driving with the rush of competitive circuit racing. Journey through the most exotic locations on the African continent in officially licensed vehicles from Ford, Mitsubishi, Subaru, and Pontiac. The game features 19 different circuits in locales ranging from safari treks and lagoons to countryside vistas and jungles. In both single-player and multiplayer modes, you must powerslide through rugged terrain, climb towering hills, and improve your track times to achieve victory.
- Name: Global Touring Challenge: Africa - PlayStation 2 (Japan)
- Platform: PlayStation 2
- Developer & Publisher: Rage Software, Majesco
- Official Release Date: 2002-12-19
- Genre: Racing > Simulation > Automobile
- Age Rating: CERO
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: Japan
- Product ID: SLPM-62258
- Item Code: 4944076002703
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.