DescriptionSucceeding in the surprisingly competitive PlayStation 2 billiards genre isn't easy, but Q-Ball competes with a wide selection of game options. Seven modes of play are available: straight pool, free play, eight ball, US nine ball, international nine ball, rotation, frozen, plus carrot, random six, and bowlliards. Q-Ball also makes full use of the analog buttons and sticks for you to determine the power and angle of your shots. With beautiful graphics and precision ball movement, billiards has never been this real! Qball: Billiards Master is a pool player's dream, using the power of the PlayStation 2 to create an unforgettably challenging game. Play in style with QBall!
- Name: Doukyu Billiard Master 2 (Low-Price Version) - PlayStation 2 (Japan)
- Platform: PlayStation 2
- Developer & Publisher: Ornith, Take-Two Interactive
- Official Release Date: 2002-10-03
- Genre: Sports > Individual > Billiards
- Age Rating: CERO
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: Japan
- Product ID: SLPM-62242
- Item Code: 4959093209097
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.