Based on the popular anime, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate lets players play from the perspectives of protagonists Bell Cranel and Ais Wallenstein. Set in the city of Orario, which features all kinds of activities for adventurers, players will be able to enjoy the world of the popular series! The players will advance the story by exploring the dungeon and interacting with characters in the world.
Bell and Ais’ stories will play out for each chapter. Players will control and explore with the respective character for each story. Bring along support characters that will enhance your party with various abilities too! After clearing the Story Mode, players can choose their favorite playable and supporter characters to tackle the more difficult "Extra Dungeons" - where they can clear difficult quests to unlock dating & hotsprings interactions with characters!
Details: This Japanese RPG follows the story of the eponymous anime and manga, and adds brand new content! Alongside dungeon-crawling elements, a real-time action RPG combat, and date events, this is coming for the first time in the West in English to Consoles and PC! Enter the fantasy world of Orario, where gods live amongst humans, and protect them in their familiar. Experience the tale of Bell Cranel, a young boy discovering his abilities, and AIs Wallenstein, a first-class swordswoman. As you enter the Dungeon and defeat monsters, choose your talents and items to hone your skills and become the greatest adventure in the land!
- Experience the anime - Follow the story from the beginning and discover exclusive new content in the game!
- Two perspectives - you can discover Bell Cranel's story, but also play as AIs Wallenstein depending on the chapter, each with their own skill sets!
- Story mode - Enjoy an extensive story with unique content and side quests!
- Welcome to Orario - enter a city where the gods have decided to come live on Earth and give challenges to its inhabitants.
- Become friends with gods - be part of a familiar and serve a Resident deity who protects you and helps you grow as an adventurer.
Release Date: 11-08-2020
※ Please note our prices on our website jnlgame.com may be different from our store prices. All prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, at the sole discretion of J&L Game Inc. Product images for Pre-Order and NEW Video Games, Consoles, and Accessories are stock photos and may differ from what are available upon release. Product images for Pre-Owned Video Games, Consoles and Accessories are for illustrative purposes only, and may different from what are available at the time of order fulfillment. If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the game, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thank you for your understanding.