DescriptionIt's match point and you're down Love-40... You've been deadly with everything loose in mid-court, but you have to break the Australian's serve to survive. He smashes a driving first serve to your forehand. You hit a precise passing shot to the corner and rush the net. He's trying a delicate lob, but you leap and punch home an overhand smash to win the point. Only four more to go... - Hit topspin shots, lobs, deep volleys, overhead smashes and drop shots to any part of the court in real time. - Create your own opponents using Tennis Cup's full-featured player editor. Design practice opponents to improve your game or use the editor to recreate the attributes of today's top pros! - Practice with the automatic ball machine, then work your way through exhibition matches, tournament play and grueling championships. - Need to improve your backhand shots? Tennis Cup features practice modes for every different shot, training modes with the computer opponents and selectable game speed options. - Unique split-screen, first person perspective gives an authentic feel to championship tennis on grass, clay, hard court or indoors! - Pit your skills against the computer or a friend in a singles or doubles match or team up and play against the computer in a doubles challenge. - If you're up to it, cross rackets with Tennis Cup's 32 top-seeded pros, each with their own unique strengths, weaknesses, strategy and tactics. Whether you're playing against a friend or the computer, Tennis Cup gives you the excitement and challenge you've been looking for.
- Name: Tennis Cup - Commodore Amiga
- Platform: Commodore Amiga
- Developer & Publisher: Loriciels, EPS, Electronic Zoo
- Official Release Date: 1989
- Genre: Sports > Individual > Tennis
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!