DescriptionTonetown! It's a totally radical dimension where the top tune is Tass by the Daglets, the top gear is Troppo-Wear, and the UltraTouch haircut is a DieCut by Chaz. What are you doing there? Simple. Your favorite old guy, Gramps, has disappeared from his warm, cozy home dimension. He's stuck in Tonetown and it's up to you to figure a way to get him out. That's tricky enough, but just to make things even more interesting, there's a character with green scales, dirty fur, and yellow fangs. His name is Franklin Snarl, and he's not half as nice as he looks. And if he gets you before you get Gramps, you won't look so great, either. Along the way, you'll get lots of help from Ennio the Legend, who used to be Gramp's dog Spot, and you'll get lots of clues from some UltraTone friends, but the tough stuff is up to you. So what's the deal? Are you Tass enough to go for it? Think it over. Because once you get to Tonetown, the only way out is to go all the way in.
- Name: Tass Times in Tonetown - Commodore Amiga
- Platform: Commodore Amiga
- Developer & Publisher: Interplay, Activision
- Official Release Date: 1986
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!