DescriptionIt's your first day on the job and things are not going well. You are the supreme leader of a powerful nation armed with a deadly arsenal of nuclear weapons. You must compete against other nations and their leaders for complete control of the world. Tricky Dick has just convinced millions of your people to move to his country by offering them all free toaster ovens, just the latest of his many lies. The Ayatollah Kookamamie says he is sending a care package to cheer you up. Sadly, he neglected to mention that it is attached to a warhead. To get even, you launch your own attack on Tricky Dick and the Ayatollah, and for good measure throw a gigantic free barbecue and lure millions of their people to your nation. And your morning has just begn...
- Name: Nuclear War - Commodore Amiga
- Platform: Commodore Amiga
- Developer & Publisher: New World Computing
- Official Release Date: 1989
- Genre: Strategy > Turn-Based > General
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!