DescriptionYou're trapped in another world, one far removed from the reality you know. Fantastic structures and strange creatures swirl around you, a dizzying array of sizes and shapes -- and not all of them friendly. You're in the Netherworld, home of evil demons and fantastic magic, acid bubbles and terrifying dragons. In order to escape, you have to fight your way through the endless maze, avoiding demons and aliens, smashing your way through barriers in search of the only things that can buy your freedom: diamonds. NETHERWORLD -- by Hewson, British masters of the modern arcade game -- is a visually stunning masterpiece combining the best of fantasy and science fiction! Forget reality -- the Netherworld has rules all its own. - The ultimate in arcade action! Endless hours of fun for players of all ages! - Dazzling graphic images and detailed artwork! - Non-stop action and adventure, through a wide variety of levels and challenges!
- Name: Netherworld - Commodore Amiga
- Platform: Commodore Amiga
- Developer & Publisher: Hewson
- Official Release Date: 1988
- Genre: Action > Shooter > Shoot-'Em-Up > Vertical
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!