DescriptionWe left the Starship Races feeling pretty arrogant. Jurgen's flying (he's a legend in the Scouts) earned a ton of Imperial credits. Now we're pinned down - laser fire everywhere - by someone, or something, here on Cheika, a floating hunk of rock in the Yres system. Effane's Marine background is coming in handy. She just used her plasma rifle to draw the enemy's fire. I managed to hustle behind a rock formation. We've got to get a med kit to Dennar; his leg looks pretty bad from here. And he's the only one who can program the ship's computers. The closest to him is Verti - but what does a con man and smuggler know about medicine? All I know is we can't waste time. An army of hit-men is hot on our trail. Their boss wants to start an interstellar war between the Imperium and the Zhodani Consulate, and we're the only ones with a chance to stop him.
- Name: MegaTraveller 1: The Zhodani Conspiracy - Commodore Amiga
- Platform: Commodore Amiga
- Developer & Publisher: Oxford Digital Enterprises, Paragon Software
- Official Release Date: 1991
- Genre: Role-Playing > General
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!