DescriptionThe year is 1600. You are John Blackthorne, Pilot-Major of a privateering merchant ship and the first Englishman to set foot on Japanese soil. Thrust into the exotic culture of feudal Japan, you must rely on your wits and sheer physical strength to survive. As you are drawn into the political intrigue and teeming violence, your most basic beliefs and assumptions will be tested. Act with care: in a land where honor is valued above life itself, you make a wrong decision at your peril. In this interactive adaptation, Dave Lebling -- co-author of the enormously popular Zork series -- captures all the drama and spellbinding style of James Clavell's matchless novel. Color graphics created in the exquisite style of 16th century Japanese court painters illustrate the unfolding saga. Infocom's new, friendlier parser understands more commands than ever. And if you ever need help, on-screen hints will lead you back to the action. Your Shogun package contains the game disk, Blackthorne's map of the known world, and the legend of the samurai sword.
- Name: James Clavell's Shogun - Commodore Amiga
- Platform: Commodore Amiga
- Developer & Publisher: Infocom
- Official Release Date: 1989
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!