DescriptionA crawling terror whose towering fury no one can escape. A new dimension in terror that will have you screaming for mercy. Ants 20 feet tall go marching one by one using your home town as a human picnic basket! Panic grips the city as these monster-sized mutations strike terror again... and again... and again. Witness science fiction become fact as the unimaginable becomes real... the impossible becomes true! You'll marvel as the screen explodes with action so real you can feel the desert wind chap your parched lips. Sound effects so eerie, you can hear the distant marching of giant harvester ants on the prowl! Human drama abounds! Blackmailing rivals, land scams, love triangles and desert cults!
- Name: It Came From the Desert - Commodore Amiga
- Platform: Commodore Amiga
- Developer & Publisher: Cinemaware
- Official Release Date: 1989
- Genre: Action Adventure > General
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!