DescriptionExperience life in the fast lane! Strap yourself into the first stock car race simulation that actually puts you behind the wheel and in complete control. Co-designed by NASCAR star Bill Elliott himself, this test of man and machine duplicates authentic racing from the working instrument gauges to racing strategies like drafting and the sling shot. It's so realistic you'll swear you can smell the infield barbecues! Slide into the roll cage of one of three ground-pounding 650 horsepower beasts. Then go head-to-head with "Awesome Bill from Dawsonville" and 14 of the nation's most relentless racers in three different skill levels. You'll face them in the Championship Season on the speed scorching banked ovals of Daytona and Talledega and the rubber-ripping corners of Sears Point and Watkins Glen. But test your skill and strategies in practice first. Or else you'll be stripped of your NASCAR license for good (what a disgrace). But your adversaries are only half the battle. Depending on the type of track, you must decide between manual and automatice transmission, which engine, spoiler angle, gear ratio and tire stagger to use. Choose carefully, or you'll find yourself pacing the pits while your competitors are lapping you up. You better feel the need for speed to enter the no guts, no glory world of NASCAR racing. Bill Elliott wouldn't steer you wrong, so be careful not to do it yourself!
- Name: Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge - Commodore Amiga
- Platform: Commodore Amiga
- Developer & Publisher: Distinctive Software, Konami
- Official Release Date: 1991
- Genre: Racing > Simulation > Automobile
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!