DescriptionAir Bucks is your chance to build an airline - it won't be easy, but if you make it the rewards are huge! You start off with $100,000 and a Dakota (DC3) plane - in 1946, at the start of the air travel boom. You must decide which places to fly to, where to use as a hub, when to buy new planes - and which ones to buy, with what quantity of first class, economy or cargo. New planes become available over time, from a DC9 to the Jumbo - and even the Concorde! But beware - just because a plane is new does not mean it is the best for you - you must decide. You must also find the cash to pay for it; and planes don't come cheap! You are sure to need the help of your friendly bank sooner or later, or even to sell shares!
- Name: Air Bucks - Commodore Amiga
- Platform: Commodore Amiga
- Developer & Publisher: Impressions Games
- Official Release Date: 1992
- Genre: Strategy > Management > Business / Tycoon
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!