DescriptionWorld leaders gathered together to discuss ways in which to prevent Earth from being destroyed by the effects of heavy pollution. An organization was formed (EGB-5) which launched a Research & Development station into space. The complex was equipped with the best technology and personnel available. The complex hides a sinister secret in that EGB-5 has struck up a deal with aliens: the aliens provide their advanced knowledge and in return EGB-5 help them obtain samples from Earth - plants, animals, humans - covering up for them when necessary. The deal was an amicable one until EGB-5 discovered the aliens had a secret project: the construction of a cyborg which will be cloned, sent to Earth and used to wipe out the current occupants enabling the aliens to settle there. EGB-5 agree the alien base must be destroyed, but face a problem in that they don't know how to access it. They decide the only solution is to set up a suitable person as an abductee in the hope that when they discover what is going on they will do something about it. They choose Travis Connor: Head of R&D at Sin-Tech, Earth!
- Name: Abduction - Commodore Amiga
- Platform: Commodore Amiga
- Developer & Publisher: Psyche, Islona
- Official Release Date: 1998
- Genre: Action Adventure > General
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!