DescriptionThis is the computer game that everyone is talking about - or soon will be - in excited whispers and bewildered exclamations. It's the game with the soccer ball that devours knife-wielding little girls... then burps. The one with totem pole heads hopping on kangaroo bodies under skies full of fish. The one with a giant killer bee that wants your cotton candy, the grandfather clock that paints the way, and the lawn mower that grinds you to a bloody pulp. Like the famous ink blot test, the bizarre scenes, puzzles and arcade-style challenges in Weird Dreams will mean different things to different people. Some will think them uproariously funny. Others will find them strange and unsettling. Still others will be outright offended. Decide for yourself. One thing is certain: there has never been a computer game like Weird Dreams. You have to play it to believe it.
- Name: Weird Dreams - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Rainbird
- Official Release Date: 1990
- Genre: Adventure > 3D > Third-Person
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!