DescriptionThe head honcho over at Destructo Inc. headquarters has sent you to this alien-forsaken planet, Nebulus, to do what you do best. Destroy stuff. Like towers taller than the Empire State Building. What the bonehead also neglected to tell you is that there are 8 of these monuments hidden in the middle of a toxic ocean. And that to get rid of them, you've gotta work your way to the top of them. Plus one more itty bitty detail: The more towers you topple, the tougher the next one gets!
- Name: Tower Toppler - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: U.S. Gold
- Official Release Date: 1987
- Franchise: Nebulus
- Genre: Action > Platformer > 2D
- Age Rating: ESRB
- Descriptor(s): Mild Lyrics, Suggestive Themes
- Country: USA
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!