DescriptionMillions of years ago on the planet Cybertron, evil Decepticons sought to destroy their peace-loving Autobot neighbors in a quest for total domination. The war devastated the planet, draining it of all energy reserves. And so the two forces left Cybertron, carrying their battle into space with them. Locked in combat, they crashed into Earth. 4 million years later, the battle rages on. PLOTTING DISASTER The Decepticons have formulated a new plan. The details are unknown, but the Autobots have intercepted a map, along with word that the Decepticons are building a giant robot with which to threaten the Earth. THE PLANET EARTH WANTS YOU If the Earth is to be saved, the Autobots will need your help. One crisis may call for speed, another for agility, yet another for sheer power. As problems arise, you must decide which Autobot is best suited for the job. To carry out their plan, the Decepticons must steal energy from several different sources. You'll need to track their movements on the map to know when and where to send in reinforcements. MAY THE BEST MACHINE WIN If the Decepticons are allowed to steal enough energy, they'll destroy the Earth and the last laugh surely will be an evil one. Your only hope lies with the Autobots. Use them wisely and well. The future of the Earth is in your hands.
- Name: The Transformers: Battle to Save the Earth - Commodore 64
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer & Publisher: Activision
- Official Release Date: 1986
- Franchise: Transformers
New & Pre-Owned Guarantee
- NEW item(s) are 100% Brand New Factory Sealed in Original Packaging, Ready to Ship securely. NIB: New in Box
- USED item(s) are cleaned and tested professionally, each is individually wrapped to guarantee you a perfectly clear box. 100% safe! CIB: Complete in Box or L: Loose
- If you would like to see actual photo or box art of the pre-owned games, please feel free to contact us for more photos prior purchase. Thanks and Happy Hunting!